How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y2 without pc: If you have a Xiaomi Redmi Y2 android Smartphone and you want to root it without PC, Mac or laptop safely then you are in the right place. This simple article will guide you to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Without PC
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 comes with a 5.99 Inch display which has a resolution of 720X1440, Coming to the hardware of the device so Redmi Y2 is powered by 2Ghz octa core processor coupled with 3Gb of ram.The smartphone comes with 32Gb internal storage which can be increased upto 256Gb using a memory card. The smartphone runs on android 8.1 oreo. So in this Guide we will show you the easiest way to Root Redmi Y2.
Advantages after you root Redmi Y2
- You will be able to Update Redmi Y2 to Android 9.0 P
- You will be able to Do customization in your xiaomi Redmi Y2
- You will be able to Install apps that Need root access to Run on your Phone
Disadvantages after you root Redmi Y2
- After you root Your phone the warranty will Get void
- Deleting System apps can brick your device
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y2 without pc
- First of all make sure that you have completed all pre-requiremnets
- Now follow our guide on How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU
- Now after rooting You will see supersu app in your app drawer or you can also Check it by Downloading Root checker pro app.
Thats all !!! You have successfully Root Redmi Y2 Without using Pc