Looking to Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Vibe P1m ? then you are at right place. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Lenovo Vibe P1m from TWRP Team. Lenovo Vibe P1m smartphone was launched in September 2015. The Lenovo Vibe P1m runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 3900mAh non removable battery.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Lenovo Vibe P1M. If you have a TWRP on Lenovo Vibe P1M, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
- Lenovo USB Drivers must be installed on your computer.
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup your current data before doing this steps
- You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Download TWRP recovery(rename twrp recovery to recovery.img) and scatter file and extract these file in a folder where you want to save.
- Extract and open the SP Flash Tool and run Sptool.exe Run as Administrator. You will see an SP tool window
- Now click on the scatter-Loading option in the SP tool. Then you will get the new tab of SP Tool which you ask the location of the scatter file on your PC. Now select the “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt” file.
- You can see RECOVERY already selected and SP Tool show these file location. Now click on Download option in the Sp Tool, then connect your switch off phone with PC via USB cable (Make sure your phone is switched off).
SP Tool detect your phone and process will start. If Sp tool is not recognize or detect your phone then install vcom driver. Don’t unplug the phone during process. After the process complete, a green ring will appears.
How to Root Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Download SuperSU-v2.78 File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot your phone Into Recovery (Press and hold Volume Up + Down + Power button)
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From SDCard> Choose Zip From SDCard. Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
Finally, reboot your device you have successfully Root your device. Congratulations!