Are you looking for TWRP for leagoo M8? You are atright place because this guide will help you to Root And Install TWRP 3.1.0 On Leagoo M8. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Leagoo M8 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Leagoo M8, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
The Leagoo M8 mobile features a 5.7″ (14.48 cm) display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and runs on Android v6.0 Marshmallow.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can Install Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery andflash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Root and Unroot using flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to Install TWRP Recovery On Leagoo M8
- Download TWRP recovery and scatter file and extract these file in a folder where you want to save.
- Extract and open the SP Flash Tool and run Sptool.exe Run as Administrator. You will see an SP tool window
- Now click on the scatter-Loading option in the SP tool. Then you will get the new tab of SP Tool which you ask the location of the scatter file on your PC. Now select the “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt” file.
- You can see RECOVERY already selected and SP Tool show these file location. Now click on Download option in the Sp Tool, then connect your switch off phone with PC via USB cable (Make sure your phone is switched off).
SP Tool detect your phone and process will start. If Sp tool is not recognize or detect your phone then install vcom driver. Don’t unplug the phone during process. After the process complete, a green ring will appears.
How to Root Leagoo M8
- Download SuperSU-v2.78 File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot your phone Into Recovery (Press and hold Volume Up + Down + Power button)
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From SDCard> Choose Zip From SDCard. Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
Finally, reboot your device you have successfully Root your device. Congratulations!
scatter.txt and twrp 3.1.0 for leagoo M8 – Download