Official Lucky Patcher Apk free download is an app by ChelpuS that runs on android smartphones. Lucky Patcher is such an app that allows you to control over the permissions given to apps installed on your Android phone. You can delete excessive advertising, change the permissions, create backups of other apps, free paid games and in-app purchase, custom patches, and much more.
For that, you must have a rooted device in order to enjoy these features. But you can also installed on in on non-rooted device to use some limited features. This app is not available on the Google App Store. Grab the official latest lucky patcher 7.2.9 Apk right here.
You Might Also Like : Download PPSSPP Gold 1.6.3 Apk latest version PSP emulator for Android
Lucky Patcher Apk Features
- An single app, which will help to block or remove the advertisement (ads) from free Android games and Apps.
- Lucky Patcher app will help to remove the in-app purchase verification for so many Android apps and games.
- Lucky Patcher will help to hack the many popular games for Android. You can unlock many features of the games without paying anything.
- It also take the backup of the patched apps and games.
- You can also use the Lucky Patcher to remove the unwanted apps permission easily.
- Lucky Patcher will help to backup any android apps and games to your SD card.
- Some of the lucky patcher features don’t need root access and you can installed it on non-rooted device with limited functionality.
- Lucky Patcher shows different color accent to understand the state of the apps.
- Lucky Patcher search all the apps after installation and on startup. It shows the apps that can be patched. Custom patching options are available.
- It also allows you to remove license verification from the specified apps which mean downloading apps from other sites instead of Google Play Store will lead to license verification failed.
- It is very easy to use, and on a single screen, you can control all your apps that are available on your device.
Once you install and run Lucky Patcher you’ll get a list of all your installed apps alongside the actions you can do with them, as well as a color code on the title that indicates the compatibility with the tool when it comes to doing certain operations:
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play.
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available.
- Blue: Includes Google Ads.
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified
Recommended : Youtube Apk Mod Background Play | No ads
How to Remove License of any app
- Open the lucky patcher 7.2.9 app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches> Remove License Verification > Auto Modes > Apply
How to Remove Ads
Open lucky patcher, then Click Open Menu of Patches > Remove Google Ads > Patch to remove Google Ads > Apply.
However, the processing of this app Lucky Patcher takes some time on slower devices, thus one needs to be patient about it.
What’s in Lucky Patcher Mod
- Replaced icon in Pixel style
- Languages English, Russian, Italian and Polish
- Material styles added for Android 5.x and above
- Added a large database of patches