Lineage OS ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini : Good News for all ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (nx569j) owners as Lineage OS 15.1 Android Oreo 8.1 is now available for download. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik.
The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow but you can install latest Android version Oreo 8.1 by installing Lineage OS 15.1
Lineage OS 15.1 Oreo ROM
In case if your phone has currently outdated and you want to upgrade to latest Android Oreo then Install Lineage OS 15.1 for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini.
Full Credits to the developer and Lineage team for the Open Source Project. This ROM is still under development. If you find any bugs, then either you can wait for the next update or you can simply revert back to Stock ROM.
What’s in Android Oreo 8.1 ?
Android 8.1 brings all the features which includes, Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, Advanced Doze Mode, Auto Fill Password, etc.
Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Nubia Z17 Mini which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Remember this is a stable build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Nubia Z17 Mini. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive.
By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Nubia Z17 Mini (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification. Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings. Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install Lineage OS ZTE Nubia Z17 mini Custom Rom
- Download the ROM and other required files and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install any other mentioned zip (e.g : GAPPS) file for that particular Rom.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or concerns about moto c custom rom please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You All!