Here is a full detailed guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 for Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Nougat Rom. Good News for all Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Customer. Today you can enjoy the build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo K4 Note (CM14.1 base ROM). Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu and many more.
As CyanogenMod is dead and now the same team gave birth to new Lineage OS. Unofficial Lineage OS builds Lineage OS 14.1 is now available for Lenovo Vibe K4 Note . Lenovo K4 Note Lite users can Install and experience the stock Android UI. This is a leaked unofficial build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 for Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Take a Backup before installing ROM. In case if something goes wrong then you can restore your current ROM/firmware.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The first-time Reboot will take 5-10 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process
Want to Root this device ? Follow this guide How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU
Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for A7010a48 – Download