Here is a full detailed guide to Install Lineage OS 13 On Samsung Galaxy Express Marshmallow Rom. Good News for all Samsung Galaxy Express (expresslte) Customer. Now you can update your Samsung Galaxy Express to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. You can also called it Cynogenmod 13 for Galaxy Express.
As CyanogenMod is dead and now the same team gave birth to new Lineage OS. Unofficial Lineage OS builds Lineage OS 13.0 is now available for Samsung Galaxy Express. Samsung Galaxy Express users can Install and experience the stock Android UI. This is a leaked unofficial build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Express
First of all download the TWRP Recovery from below download section and follow the guide
After installing TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy Express, you are ready to install any Custom ROM.
How to Install Lineage OS 13 on Galaxy Express
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The first-time Reboot will take 5-10 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process
Want to Root this device ? Follow this guide How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU