If you own a Kingzone K1 Turbo smartphone and you are looking for Kingzone K1 Turbo Custom ROM then you are at right place. Because here we posted best Custom ROM such as Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 and Lollipop Rom for Kingzone K1 Turbo.
Kingzone K1 is a 5.5-inch touchscreen display device with a resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels. Kingzone K1 Turbo powered by 1.7GHz octa-core processor MediaTek MT6592 with a 2GB RAM and also 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 64GB with microSD. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and is powered by a 3200Mah non-removable battery. Below we provide all custom rom available for Kingzone K1 Turbo.
CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM
CyanogenMod 13 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. This is an stable ROM by fire855 which have only one bug listed i.e vpn is not working.
Lollipop ROM Cynogenmod 12.1
Download and install Cynogenmod 12.1 Custom Rom based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 on your Kingzone K1 Turbo. This is an unofficial ROM developed by xda developer fire855 ,rom works well only bug is vpn not working.
This ROM is ported from the stock 4.4.2 by eben80 xda member, which has been pre-rooted, deodexed, Viper4Android(sound processor), Xposed framework & Gravitybox installed. for installing this rom first Flash factory 4.4.2 setup and then ROM
- ccustom Recovery should be installed on your device.
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
Install Kingzone K1 Turbo Custom Rom using Custom Recovery
- Download the ROM and other required files and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install any other mentioned zip file for that particular Rom.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You All!