If you are the big fan of the Xposed Framework and looking to Install Xposed Framework for Oreo 8.0/8.1, then here is good news for you. Now Official Xposed Framework for Android Oreo is available for the download. The man behind this project, rovo89, has finally released the first stable and official Xposed build which is fully functional on Android 8.0 and 8.1 devices.
There are many developers who are working on the Android OREO custom ROM, and most of these roms come with lost of customizing features and improvements. But you can enjoy all these features of custom ROM without installing the custom ROM on your phone.
There are hundreds of modules which are available in the Xposed Framework application, which you can download and install those modules on your phone start the customization process on your phone.
Requirements and Important Points to Remember
- Make sure that your phone is running on the latest version of Android OREO 8.1 or 8.0.
- Make sure that your phone is rooted with Magisk or SuperSU and TWRP recovery is installed on your android.
- Take the Nandroid backup of your phone via TWRP Recovery. If something goes wrong, you can easily restore your files.
- Check The Phone Architecture of your android devices like ARM, ARM64, and x86. To check this download the Hardware Info application from Play Store.
Open the app and then click on SOC, you will find which architecture your phone is using. Hardware Info with the list below to find the common name for your device’s CPU type
- ARM: ARMv7 or armeabi
- ARM64: AArch64 or arm64
- x86: x86 or x86abi
How to Install Xposed Framework for Oreo 8.0/8.1
- Download the suitable Xposed framework zip and Xposed installer for your device from below downloads.
- Now boot your phone in recovery mode. Once you are in the recovery mode. Click ‘Install‘ Button.
- Now Select the xposed zip file and tap on that file. Move the slider to right and it will install the file on your phone. Now, the installation process will begin so please wait for sometime
- Once installation completes, you can wipe the Dalvik cache or simply choose ‘Reboot‘ to system option.
- Once your phone is booted up. Open the file manager on your phone and install Xposed Installer apk.
This way you can easily ‘Install Xposed Framework for Oreo 8.0/8.1‘. If you face any issues with the installation of the Xposed framework on your phone you are getting an error or any issues then feel free to comment below