Here is a full guide to Install Cynogenmod 13 Marshmallow ROM for Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU. Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU smartphone was launched in November 2014. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc.
Cyanogenmod 13 on Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU, The CM 13 powered by Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device. (TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
- Charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
Guide to Install Cynogenmod 13 Marshmallow ROM for Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU
- Download the ROM zip and other required files from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install GAPPS
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process
Recommended : How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU