This guide will help you to install Cm12.1 for Micromax A120 Canvas 2 Colors Lollipop 5.1 Rom. Micromax Canvas 2 Colours smartphone was launched in April 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
CyanogenMod is a custom ROM for Android devices. It’s free, and it extends the capabilities of your device with themes, dramatically improved privacy functionality, and all sorts of UI/UX tweaks. If you have a rooted device, installing CyanogenMod is incredibly easy.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
- Status : Stable
- Android version : 5.1
- Bugs : FM Radio
Guide to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Motorola Moto E Condor Oreo Rom
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
The first-time Reboot will take 5-10 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process. That’s it