If you have Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 snapdragon and searching for best Custom Rom then you are at right place. In this detailed guide we share Pixel Experience oreo Rom for Redmi Note 3 Kenzo based on Android 8.1.0 Oreo. There are many Custom ROMs Available for Redmi Note 3 smartphone. Pixel Experience is An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 initially runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 4050mAh non removable battery.
What’s new in Android Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
- Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon with Unlocked Bootloder
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to Install Pixel Experience Rom on Redmi Note 3
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes (no need to flash GAPPS)
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The first-time Reboot will take 5-10 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Want to Root this device ? Follow this guide How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU