Looking for Moto Tool all in one ? her is direct download link for Moto AIO Tool but question is What is Moto AIO Tool. It is an tool in which you can Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices. Below we will guide you how to use the Moto All In one Tool.
Now, there is a very good news for all Motorola (Lenovo’s Moto) users. Finally, there is a fully functional One Click Tool available. Very special thanks to dev hard91 over at Xda for sharing Moto All-In-one Tool version 2.5. This is an all in one tool for Motorola devices. This is like LG’s LGUP, Nexus’s root toolkit, Nextbit Robin root toolkit. This simple root toolkit will help users to do all fastboot things with just a single click just like Nexus root toolkit.
Before users have to use fastboot and ADB commands to Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices. But now this Moto AIO Tool will help you to Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices.
- Any Motorola device to Flash Stock ROM ( except mtk chipset devices like moto e3)
- PC or laptop running on Windows OS
- STOCK ROM if you want to flash your Motorola phone.
- Supersu.zip for rooting your Moto device.
- Bootloader Key to unlock the bootloader.
How to use MOTO TOOL All in one
- Download Motorola USB drivers from download section and setup on your PC.
- Enable Developer option and USB debugging on your Moto device.
- Now download the Moto All In One Tool from the download section and extract one your computer
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. Your PC will detect the Moto device if Motorola drivers are installed
Now follow the instructions provided below, what you want you flash on your Motorola smartphone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Moto Device
- Click on Root/ Recovery after that Click on get Moto Key button. It will restart your phone into fastboot and wait for device to respond.
- A message box will open Read it carefully. Click on show info and copy that string.
- Now Click on OK to go to MOTO website. Login to the website and paste previously copied string where motorola website say. And click on can I unlock my bootloader?
- If yes then you will get Bootloader key in your Email inbox.
- Now paste above 20 digit bootloader key into Under Lock/Unlock Boot-loader Group box. Click on unlock bootloader button. Done!
How to Flash Custom Recovery on Moto Device
- Click on Root/ Recovery. Under Flash recovery Group box click on Browse button.
- Select your Recovery (twrp, cwm, Stock etc) from opened dialog box. It will show your selected file path in Path line.
- Just click on Flash. Done!
By using Custom Recovery you can take nandroid backup before installing any zip file. In case anything goes wrong you can recover it with the help of TWRP Recovery.
How to Flash STOCK ROM (fastboot flashable)
- Click on Flasher. If you are not in fastboot mode then click on AUTO Button under Reboot into Bootloader Group Box. If you are in mobile bricked stage then manually boot into bootloader.
- Click on browse button. It will open a dialog to select STOCK fastboot Flashable ROM
- Go to the path where your STOCK ROM is placed.
- On selecting STOCK ROM Directory it will show its path under STOCK ROM Path Group Box.
- If all the basic files are present in the directory then Flash button is enabled otherwise it will give error and show missing files and Disable Flash Button.
- Select whether you want to lock bootloader or Un-lock bootloader (if bootloader is previously unlocked it will not lock it).
- Click on Flash button and See Log window.
When progress bar reaches to 100% it will show Flashing Done your phone will now reboot automatically. Flashing Done! First boot take 5-10 min, So don’t worry. If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to drop a comment below