Looking Custom ROM for Galaxy Core 2 ? Here is a guide to Download and how to Install MAXI CM on Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H/M Lollipop ROM 5.1.1 based on Cynogenmod 12.1 ROM. All we know that there is no Lollipop update for Galaxy Core 2, here Rom will fulfill this need. Thanks to Muhammad Ihsan a.k.a Ih24n (SandroidTeam) for porting this ROM from Moto E Condor Cynogenmod 12.1
Recommended : Install Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H/M. Samsung Galaxy Core 2 is next popular Smart phone and is an upgrade version of Galaxy Core . Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat .
- Rom status : Rom is currently in stable stage you can use it as daily driver but there are some bugs present in ROM.
- This ROM is work only on model SM-G355H/M
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your device.
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM
If you want to taste Android Lollipop 5.1.1 on your phone then follow the below guide. Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to Install MAXI CM Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H/M Lollipop ROM
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
Full Guide: How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
- Download the Android 5.1.1 ROM and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Create Backup your current ROM
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes Reboot your device, be patient process will take 10 minutes to complete.
- Then Flash the Gapps zip file via TWRP. Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Click here to download MaxiCM Rom for Galaxy Core 2
Android Lollipop Gapps – Here ( Select ARM 5.1 Pico )