MadOS Rom for Oukitel K6000 Plus Android Oreo 8.0.0 is now available for download. Update Oukitel K6000 Plus to Android Oreo via official madOS build. madOS is based on pure A.O.S.P. with many additional customizations and MediaTek support.
We like to thank DerTeufel1980, Recognized Developer over Xda fo developing and sharing this unofficial build. For Installing this ROM you must have TWRP Recovery on Ouktitel K6000 Plus. Recently released Android is known as Android 8.0 Oreo. This is a successor of Android Nougat and comes with many new features such as Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, etc.
- Rom status : Rom is stable you can use it as daily driver
- This ROM is work only on Oukitel K6000 Plus with MTK 6750 SoC
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your device
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage. Let’s follow the below guide madOS Rom for Oukitel K6000 Pro Oreo
How to install madOS Rom for Oukitel K6000 Plus
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
Full Guide: How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
- Download the Android 8.0 ROM and Gapps 8.0 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Create Backup your current ROM
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Click here to download mados official Rom for Oukitel K6000 Plus
I hope you successfully installed mad OS ROM on your K6000 plus