Good news for Moto C (namath) users, now you can Install Lineage OS 15 For Motorola Moto C Oreo ROM Android 8.0. CyanogenMod, now Lineage OS is the most popular Custom ROM for Android devices. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
This Custom ROM is developed by mysteryagr. So full credits goes to him for hard work on this project. We glad that he could bring a stable version of Android 8.0 based Lineage OS 15. Android Oreo is a successor of Android Nougat and comes with many new features such as Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, etc.
- Rom status : Rom is currently in devlopement stage you can’t use it as daily driver
- This ROM is work only on Motorola Moto C (namath)
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your device
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage. Let’s follow the below guide Install Lineage OS 15 For Moto C (namath )
How to install Lineage OS 15 Motorola Moto C
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
Full Guide: How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
- Download the Android 8.0 ROM and Gapps 8.0 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Create Backup your current ROM
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Click here to download lineage OS 15 unofficial Rom for Moto C