Looking Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM for Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000? You are at right place to download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000 Nougat ROM. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project introduced after the death of CyanogenMod OS. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
Android Nougat update brings restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Previously we posted Install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Duos Oreo ROM. This is not an official Lineage OS ROM built, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the Lineage OS. Thanks to travis82 for this awesome Custom ROM. For Installing this ROM you must have custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Rom status : Rom is currently in stable stage you can use it as daily driver but there are some bugs present in ROM.
- This ROM is work only on SM-C9000
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your device.
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage. Let’s follow the below guide Install Lineage OS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Duos Nougat ROM Android 7.1.2
How to install Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000 Nougat ROM
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
Full Guide: How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
- Download the Android 7.1.2 ROM and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Create Backup your current ROM
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Click here to download lineage os 14.1 unofficial Rom for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Duos
Pick ARM 7.1 Pico – Download Android Nougat 7.0/ 7.1.1 Gapps
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to drop a comment. Report broken link if any.