Here is full guide How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone C1X running on Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of box. All you have to do is download the custom TWRP recovery for Elephone C1X and flash it via sp flash tool.
Elephone C1X is an entry-level smartphone which cost less than $100. It is powered by a quad-core MTK6737 Processor paired with 2GB Of RAM, supports Fingerprint identification. It comes with 16GB of ROM and supports 64GB TF card. It sports an 8 MP Front camera and 13.0M Rear Camera
Rooting Elephone C1X gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, like Lineageos AOSP Roms. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Remember this is an unofficial build version of the custom TWRP Recovery is 3.1.1-1. Let’s begin Install TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone C1X
- MTK USB must be installed on your PC.
- First you need to enable “Developer Options” on your moto e3. For that goto Settings>About phone, and tap on the “Build number” 7-8 times until you get a message that you are a “developer.”
- Once you have enabled the “Developer Options“, now click on “OEM unlocking” and you will get a popup warning just ignore it and enable oem Unlocking
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery
- And Download Smart Phone Flash Tool – SP Flash Tool
Install TWRP Recovery on Elephone C1X
- First of all you need to extract above downloaded zip and rename twrp.img to recovery.img
- Now, find scatter file on the flash tool interface i.e recovery.img, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked
- Next, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device specific
How to Root Elephone C1X
Follow the guide : How to Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery and Root any Android device
That’s it you successfully “Install TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone C1X” running on Android marshmallow 6.0