[GT-S7562] Galaxy S Duos Custom Rom Download | Lollipop: Samsung Galaxy S duos is a budget Android smartphone running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 with average specifications. We have heard Galaxy S duos S7562 users often complain about the sluggishness of the phone. Here in this article you will come to know about the all stable custom ROMs available for Galaxy S duos that run on Android JellyBean 4.3 and up without lags.
L-Touch Lollipop ROM
Download and install l touch Android Lollipop 5.0 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos. This ROM themed by Harish Sharma to look like Android Lollipop Material design. There are some bugs present but you can get rid of those by flashing fix zip. Install the all three files listed below
Cynogenmod 11 ROM
Cm11 ROM based on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 for Galaxy S Duos S7562/S7562L by m4jonez is right here. CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. There are many bugs present in this ROM. TWRP recovery is recommended for installing this ROM.
Bugs : Wifi, FM Radio, Video encoding
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install Galaxy S Duos Custom Rom
- Download the ROM and other required files and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install any other mentioned zip (e.g : GAPPS) file for that particular Rom.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You All!