[GT-S7582] Galaxy S Duos 2 Custom Rom | Oreo | Nougat : The Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 runs Android 4.2 and houses a 1500mAh removable battery. Galaxy S Duos 2 is an entry-level smartphone from Samsung which was launched in November 2013. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels.It is powered by 1.2GHz dual-core SoC coupled with 768MB of RAM.
Here in this article you will come to know about the all stable custom ROMs available for Galaxy S duos that run on Android Oreo 8.0, Android Nougat 7.1.2, Marshmallow 6.0.1 and many more.
Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM
Android Oreo 8.0 Lineage OS 15 ROM for Galaxy S Duos S7582 is right here. This ROM is developed by Đỗ Hoàng Khánh Nam. So full credits go to him for his hard work on this project. We glad that he could bring a stable version of Android 8.0 based Lineage OS 15
The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM
Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom Lineage os 14.1 for Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582/7580 is right here. This is an stable ROM you can use it as a daily driver. Lineage os is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
Lineage OS 13 Marshmallow ROM
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Lineage OS ROM for Galaxy S Duos 2 is right here. Credit goes to ishant for porting this ROM.
Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
MilkTea Lollipop ROM
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 can be updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop by installing Milktea Lollipop Custom Rom , which look similar to Samsung Lollipop(Touchwiz) user interface.
- rooted, busybox, Init.d support (no tweaks installed yet), audio tweak, performance tweaks
- bloats removed and deodexed
- custom bootanimation support
- battery bar, data speed meter (with dual meter option), power saving mode, cpu stats&settings, autostarts
- 4-way reboot menu
- build.prop tweaks in settings
- profile pic in settings
- double-tap to sleep on statusbar
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install Galaxy S Duos 2 Custom Rom
- Download the ROM and other required files and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install any other mentioned zip (e.g : GAPPS) file for that particular Rom.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You All!