[7.1.1] Download AOSP Rom for UMI London Android Nougat. Now you can update your UMI London to Android Nougat 7.1.1 unofficially. For Installing Custom Rom you must have TWRP Recovery installed on your phone. If you don’t have TWRP then flash it via FlashTool. Special Thanks to ian97 for sharing this awesome Rom.
Android Nougat update brings restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
UMI London has 5 inch HD Sharp screen with 1280*720P screen resolution. It is powered by quad-core MT6580 processor clocked at 1,3GHz. 1GB RAM, 8GB of storage, it is built in 8.0MP Sony IMX149 rear camera, 2.0MP GC2365 front camera, and 2050mAh battery. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage. Let’s follow the below guide Download AOSP Rom for UMI London Android Nougat
How to Install LineagesOS ROM on Galaxy C5 Duos
Full Guide : How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps 7.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Take a backup of your current ROM first before installing new Rom. (Important)
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
Download Lineageos 14.1 for Galaxy C5 Duos
Unofficial AOSP 7.1.1 Rom – Link here
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to drop a comment. Report broken link