Samsung launched the Galaxy Ace 3 on June 2013. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. In this guide, we will help you to install the latest Lineage OS 15.1 for Galaxy Ace 3 (loganreltexx).
This Custom ROM is developed by kotzir . So full credits goes to him for hard work on this project. We glad that he could bring a stable version of Android 8.1 based Lineage OS 15.1. Android Oreo is a successor of Android Nougat and comes with many new features such as Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, etc.
- Rom status : Rom is currently in devlopement stage you can’t use it as daily driver
- This ROM is work only on Galaxy Ace 3 (loganreltexx)
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your device
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage. Let’s follow the below guide Install Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy Ace 3 Oreo Rom
How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Galaxy Ace 3 Oreo ROM
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
Full Guide: How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
- Download the Android 8.1 ROM and Gapps 8.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Create Backup your current ROM
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Full Credits to the developer and Lineage team for the Open Source Project. This ROM is still under development. If you find any bugs, then either you can wait for the next update or you can simply revert back to Stock ROM.
Click here to download lineage OS 15.1 unofficial Rom for Galaxy Ace 3