Looking to Root Samsung Galaxy C7 Sm-C7000 Snapdragon 625 model running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 ? You are at right place here is full guide to Root Galaxy C7 2017 by using official TWRP Recovery. By installing TWRP recovery you can Root, flash the custom kernel, Xposed framework and custom roms like lineageos 15 or other AOSP Rom on your device.
The Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a big 5.7 inch full HD Super AMOLED display. At 1920 x 1080 pixels on a 5.7 inch display, you get a pixel density of ~386 PPI. The phone still runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, unfortunately. As usual, it also comes with TouchWiz UI on top.
Coming to the SoC, the Galaxy C7 Pro features Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC with an 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and Adreno 506 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, with the ability to expand it using a microSD card up to 256GB
IMPORTANT before Root Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-C7000
- Supported devices : Chinese/Hong Kong SM-C7000 Qualcomm Model
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup your current data before doing this step
If you have Mediatek model(C7 2017) then follow this guide ✓Root Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-C701 Pro by using TWRP
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful im not responsible for any damage
How to Install official TWRP on Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-C7000
- Download & Extract odin tool and place samsung-c7000-xxx.tar in the same folder
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock from Settings > Developer Options.
- You will need to unlock your bootloader now. To do this, download the app “CROM Service By Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.” from the GalaxyApps store and run it.
Follow the instructions in the CROM Service appto allow your device to accept custom images in download mode
- Now turn off your device. Then turn it on by pressing (Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key) simultaneously, Now you will see warning message just press volume up button to skip it and it, will reboot your device into Download Mode
- Now open Odin.exe in you computer and connect your Device with PC using Data Cable. When you plug it the ID: Com box will turn blue in ODIN.
- Now just click on AP or PDA(if you have any other version of ODIN) tab in Odin and select samsung-sm-c701f-twrp-3.1.0-0.tar (Make sure that you have the choose the settings according to below image)
- Now click on start and wait for the process to complete
After the process completed you device will be rebooted and remove it from PC. Now You have successfully installed TWRP on your phone.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-C7000
- Download SuperSU Latest zip File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From Sd Card> Choose Zip From Sd Card.
- Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
Then reboot your device. So you have successfully Root your device.
Official TWRP SM-C7000 (c7ltechn) – Here