Looking for 7.1.2 Android Nougat Rom for Galaxy J2 2016 SM-J210F ? You are at right place because Unofficial Stable LineageOs 14.1 now available for SM-J210F. For that you must installed TWRP Recovery, by using this you can flash LineageOs 14.1 latest build.
Samsung galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F was launched in July 2016 with 1.5GHz of Quad Core Processor running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 version. Company did not announce any future plans for the software updates. But you can taste and enjoy Android Nougat on Galaxy J2 by following below Guide.
For installing TWRP Recovery by Aditya766 on Galaxy J2 2016 follow this guide ✓How to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Devices Using Odin. If you have already installed TWRP then skip this step
Download LineageOs Nougat Rom for Galaxy J2 2016 SM-J210F
Unofficial LOS 14.1 : Link here
- Rom status : Good news Rom is inn stable stage you can use it as daily driver
- This ROM is work only on SM-SM-J210F
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your device
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy J2 2016 Custom Rom Android Nougat 7.1.2
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps 7.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
For further updates and bug report check out source link. That’s it you successfully installed LineageOS rom ! Enjoy