[LineageOs 15] Download Oreo Rom for HTC Desire 816 – HTC Desire is not getting an Android Oreo 8.0 update from HTC, even it didn’t get the Nougat update. Here Custom Rom will handle this role to update Moto G Turbo Android Oreo 8.0
HTC Desire 816 smartphone was launched in February 2014. It came out of the box with Android 4.4 KitKat. Finally, A Good news for all HTC Desire 816 (a5) users. Now you can enjoy the Lineage OS 15 for HTC Desire 816.
Download LineageOs 15 Oreo Rom for HTC Desire 816
Unofficial Lineage Os 15 – Here
- Rom status : Good news Rom is in stable stage you can use it as daily driver
- This ROM is work only on HTC Desire 816
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your device
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to install LineageOs 15 for HTC Desire 816
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
Full Guide: How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
- Download the Android 8.0 ROM and Gapps 8.0 from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
I hope you successfully installed Lineage OS ROM developed by Bigsupersquid. So full credits go to him for his hard work on this project. If you have any questions or queries please drop a comment