A guide How to Install Official Xposed Framework on Android Nougat : Xposed is now compatible with both Android 7.0 and Android 7.1 Nougat. All you need is a rooted Smartphone with Custom Recovery (TWRP, for example) installed. Just download the latest Xposed Installer apk and Framework and flash em on your Smartphone.
It’s been a few months since Google launched Android 7.0 and more recently, Android 7.1. After a long wait, Official Xposed Framework for Android Nougat is finally available, Thanks to Developer rovo89. It’s a set of tweaks, as the name implies, a framework where other developers can run their own code, known as modules.
Download Official Xposed Framework on Android Nougat
- Android 7.0 Nougat (sdk24) – Xposed Framework flashable zip
- Android 7.1 Nougat (sdk25) – Xposed Framework flashable zip
- Download the Xposed Installer APK and the respective Xposed Framework flashable zip according to your Android version and device architecture.
- arm – 32-bit devices
- arm64 – 64-bit devices
- x86 – devices with an Intel chip
- Boot into recovery mode. And take backup in TWRP Recovery or any other Custom Recovery.
- To install Xposed, tap on the Install button and then select the downloaded flashable zip file.
- When the process is complete, you’ll see a Reboot system button at the bottom. Tap on it and your device should boot up normally
- After that you need to install exposed installer Apk
You’re now ready to launch Xposed Installer and download your favorite modules. So you learn “How to Install Official Xposed Framework on Android Nougat”