Install Darkness Redefined Rom for Micromax Canvas 5 E481 Android Nougat : we previously posted Resurrection Remix Android Nougat Rom for Micromax Canvas 5 . Special thanx to Harishwarrior for sharing this custom Rom. The ROM has some bugs but in next updates it will fix. Today I will show how to install Darkness Redefined Rom for Micromax Canvas 5 E481 Android Nougat 7.1.2
Micromax Canvas 5 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 424 pixels per inch
Android Nougat update brings restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This ROM is work only on Micromax Canvas 5 E481
- Your device bootloader Must be unlocked
- Make sure you have a Custom or TWRP Recovery installed on your device
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any Custom ROM.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install Android Nougat ROM on Micromax Canvas 5
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.x.x ROM and Android Nougat GAPPS from below download section and save it on your device. Now turn off your phone
- Now Boot into Recovery mode ( press and hold volume up+ power key )
- Backup your current ROM then, Do a Factory Reset ( Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, and data and swipe to confirm it.)
- Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash GAPPS file.
- Finally, install front Flash fix zip then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any difficulties regarding this article then simply comment below. for bugs report tour source link given below