Here is a step by step guide to root Moto G5s plus and install TWRP Recovery. It is very simple to root Moto G5s plus after installing TWRP Recovery.
Below is a guide to install TWRP Recovery on your moto device, and then root it by either Magisk or supersu. By using TWRP Recovery you can customize your phone like you can install LineageOs, Resurrection Remix, exposed module etc.
- Moto G5s Plus Bootloader must be Unlocked. Follow this guide How to Unlock Bootloader on any Motorola Device
- Motorola USB Drivers, ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G5s Plus
- Download TWRP Recovery from below and rename it to recovery.img
- Go into bootloader mode (power off then hold power+vol down and release)
- Now From CMD or Terminal go into your the download folder and execute
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
After that you will see a message that twrp.img installed successfully. Now it’s time to Root your Android smartphone
How to Root Moto G5s Plus
- Download Magisk or supersu zip from below and put it in your mobile
- Boot into recovery mode ( switch off then press and hold power+ volume down keys, select recovery option)
- Now you are in recovery mode >>select Install zip>>magisk.zip or supersu.zip
Now wait for process to complete. After that reboot your device
Moto G5s Plus TWRP Recovery – Here Credit- GeneticEnginer
SuperSU zip – Here
Magisk Zip – Here