Android 7.1.2 Nougat rom for Galaxy J3 : J3 2016 is not getting an Nougat update from Samsung. Here Custom Rom will handle this role to update Galaxy j3 2016 to Android Nougat 7.1.2. So, it must be awesome news for our galaxy j2 users that the unofficial build of LineageOS 14.1 ROM is now available for download. Thanks to faltisal porting this Rom for Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320FN)
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support
Download Android Nougat Rom for Galaxy J3
LineageOs 14.1 for Galaxy J3 2016 – Here
You can check source link provided below for further details
Optional : Download Android Nougat 7.0/ 7.1.1 Gapps
How to install Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom on Galaxy J2
Full Guide : How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps 7.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Backup your current Rom
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to Comment below..