Android 7.1.2 Nougat rom for Galaxy J2, J2 is not getting an Nougat update from Samsung. Here Custom Rom will handle this role to update Galaxy j2 to Android Nougat 7.1.2. So, it must be awesome news for our galaxy j2 users that the unofficial build of LineageOS 14.1 ROM is now available for download. Thanks to Samankh porting this Rom for Galaxy J2 (SM-J200H)
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support
Download Android Nougat Rom for Galaxy J2
UnOfficial LineageOs 14.1 Rom for Galaxy J2 – Here
Optional : Download Android Nougat 7.0/ 7.1.1 Gapps
Must read : How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200H
How to install Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom on Galaxy J2
Full Guide : How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
Don’t miss : How To Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J2 SM-J200H
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps 7.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Backup your current Rom
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to Comment below..