MIUI v5 Rom for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H : MIUI was inspired by iOS but with each update it has developed its own personality. MIUI looks different than any Android ROM out there and to my eyes it is beautiful. It is fast, minimal and feature-rich. Credits goes to MicroZans for porting this Rom to Galaxy Core 2.
For installing this Rom you must have TWRP Recovery installed on your phone. If you have not installed TWRP Recovery yet then follow this guide. How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Core 2
- This ROM is only works on Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H with baseband version AOB1
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any custom rom ( very important )
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install MIUI v5 Rom on Galaxy Core 2
- Download the ROM and other required files from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the 1SIM-build.prop-MIUI5, Sandroid kernel, external fix zip file
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
MIUI v5 Rom – Here
Sandroid kernel – Here
External fix – Here
Build prop – Here