AOSP Android Marshmallow Rom for Xolo Play 8X1100 is now available to download. You can test Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 by installing SlimRom6 ported by dip1991 Xda member. This creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device
Talking about Rom status, devloper mentioned that it is stable Rom. for installing this Rom you must have TWRP Recovery installed on your Xolo Smartphone. So if you want Install slimrom6 on your device then grab the zip file from below download section and flash it via TWRP Recovery
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
Full Guide : How to Install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery!
How to Install Marshmallow Rom on Xolo play 8X1100
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the ROM and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Backup current Rom
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Slimrom6 Android Marshmallow Rom for Xolo Play 8X1100 from Here