Root Galaxy C7 Pro SM-C701 : This simple guide will help you how to root samsung Galaxy C7 Pro SM-C701 running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 easily using Odin. By installing TWRP recovery you can Root, flash the custom kernel, Xposed framework and Custom Rom like lineageos 14.1, CM14, CM13, CM12 on your device. So for that follow below steps
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro SM C7010 has Brilliant 5.7 inch screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This phone comes with superb build quality and innovative design. Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro SM C7010 has two outstanding features Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with always on display, it’s make this phone very smoother and faster. If we talk on gaming of this phone then we find Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro SM C7010 performed very well
If you have Samsung galaxy C7 SM-C7000 then follow this guide ✓ Root Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-C7000 with Official TWRP Recovery
IMPORTANT before Root Samsung Galaxy C7 pro SM-C701
- Supported devices : SM-C701
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup your current data before doing this step
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful im not responsible for any damage
How to Install TWRP on Galaxy C7 Pro
- Download & Extract odin tool and place samsung-sm-c701f-twrp-3.1.0-0.tar in the same folder
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock from Settings > Developer Options.Now turn off your device.
- Then turn it on by pressing (Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key) simultaneously, Now you will see warning message just press volume up button to skip it and it, will reboot your device into Download Mode
- Now open Odin.exe in you computer and connect your Device with PC using Data Cable. When you plug it the ID: Com box will turn blue in ODIN.
- Now just click on AP or PDA(if you have any other version of ODIN) tab in Odin and select samsung-sm-c701f-twrp-3.1.0-0.tar (Make sure that you have the choose the settings according to below image)
- Now click on start and wait for the process to complete
After the process completed you device will be rebooted and remove it from PC. Now You have successfully installed TWRP on your phone.
Note : Recommended to Format Data (not just wipe) then Reboot > Recovery otherwise TWRP will not be able to mount /data.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro sM-c701
- Download SuperSU Latest zip File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From Sd Card> Choose Zip From Sd Card.
- SelectSupersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
Then reboot your device. So you have successfully Root your device.
TWRP recovery SM-C701 – HERE