Samsung launched Galaxy J3 3G Duos in January 2016 Samsung launched with Spreadtrum SC8830A processor. Samsung still used Android 5.1 Lollipop in Galaxy J3 3G Duos.
- Supported devices : SM-J320H/ DS
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup your current data before doing this step us
- You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful im not responsible for any damage
How to Install TWRP Galaxy J3 3G Dous :
Before proceeding make you sure that drive should be properly installed
- Download & Extract odin tool and place twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-j320h_261016.tarSm-j320h_patched_boot_211016.tar both in the same folder
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock from Settings > Developer Options.Now turn off your device.Then turn it on by pressing (Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key) simultaneously, Now you will see warning message just press volume up button to skip it and it, will reboot your device into Download Mode
- Now open Odin.exe in you computer
- Now connect your Device with PC using Data Cable
- When you plug it the ID: Com box will turn blue in ODIN.
- Now just click on AP or PDA(if you have any other version of ODIN) tab in Odin and select Sm-j320h_patched_boot_211016.tar
- Make sure that you have the choose the settings according to below image
- Now click on start and wait for the process to complete
After the process completed you device will be rebooted and remove it from PC.Now You have successfully installed custom kernel to your device.
Do the same thing for installing TWRP on Galaxy J3 3G Dous just this time select twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-j320h_261016.tar
How to Root Galaxy J3 3G Dous :
- Download SuperSU-v2.78 File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From Sd Card> Choose Zip From Sd Card.
- Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
Then reboot your device. So you have successfully Root your device. Thanks for visiting stay connected