Here is Android 7.1 cm14.1 Honor 8 Download.This guide will help you how to install Android 7.1 Nougat Cm14.1 or Cynogenmod 14.1 step by step easily on your Honor 8.Thanx to XDA developer surdu_petru
for this Custom Rom.
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1 Nougat on your smartphone.Now Download the Android 7.1 Nougat unofficial CM14.1 For Honor 8 . You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install CyanogenMod 14.1 for Honor 8
- This will work on Honor 8 , Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup your current Rom before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
Steps to Install Cm4.1 Honor 8 ANDROID 7.1 Nougat
- Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps 7.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Download Links :