Also see :
This rom is developed by zhaochengw posted on MIUI forum.MI Max runs on latest MIUI 7 rom based on Android marshmallow 6.0, but if you don’t like miui skin, then you can install cm13 on MI Max based on stock Android marshmallow 6.0 with lots of customization.
The rom is quite stable and can be used as a daily driver with very few bugs.For installing cm13 rom on mi max you just need rooted xiaomi mi max with TWRP recovery installed in it.
- Twrp Recovery must be installed on your device.
- Make backup of your current Rom by using Custom Twrp Recovery.
How to Install Cyanogenmod 13 Rom on Mi max :
- First read requirements section and download cm13 Rom and Gapps from below and copy to your device.
- Reboot in to recovery mode.
- Made backup of your current Rom
- Then flash CM13 rom and Gapps 6.0 from the recovery in it.
- Now Clear Cache and Clear Data from recovery (Make sure you install gapps just flashing CM13)
- Reboot your device.
Enjoy Android Marshmallow 6.0.1