Here is a direct link to Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool. It is a utility tool to Unlock bootloader of new generation Xiaomi devices like Redmi Note 3, Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro, Mi 5, Mi A1 and other upcoming Xiaomi devices.
The new generation Xiaomi devices come with a locked bootloader that means you have to unlock bootloader of the device first to make some changes in your system or install any custom recovery / ROM / Kernel.
Download MI Flash tool to Unlock Bootloader
Mi Flash Tool Here
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Use Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- If you don’t have a Mi account then create one.(Create with your phone number)
- Download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool from above and extract the folder on your desktop.
- Runthe MiFlashUnlock.exe file on your desktop. Now login with your MI account user ID and password. (You just have created step -1)
- Afterthat, the validation process will automatically start on your phone and you will get a pop up that “You don’t have the permission to Unlock the device”
- Click on the “Go” button or use Go to this (LINK) to get the unlocking permission.
- From Here click on the Unlock button and log in with your MI account details. (Provide the reason of unlocking)
Now wait for your application to be approved, you will receive the OTP password on your phone number once it is approved. Use that OTP number on the Unlocking screen. (it may take up to 20 days to receive the SMS)
Finally, Open the Mi Flash tool on your desktop and, this time, you should have the permission to unlock the phone Done!!!