We previously share Install Lollipop Rom On Galaxy Core 2S M-G355H/ M but many users get problem to install it . But Good news for Core 2 users is you can easily install Marshmallow ROM on your device just follow the procedure below.
Also see :
- Build version AOB1 required
- You should have Custom recovery installed on your device.
- Make Backup of your current ROM before flashing this Rom via Custom Recovery.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
DOWNLOAD Android Marshmallow Rom for Galaxy core 2
Fix zip- HERE (A0B1)
Steps to install Marshmallow Rom On Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H/M
- Download Marshmallow Rom & fix zip & place in your external sdcard.
- Boot into recovery mode
- Wipe data , Wipe cache and dalvik cache .
- Mount Data , cache , system .
- Select Install zip from sdcard and choose the Rom and fix file you downloaded following Step 2
- Reboot your Phone .
Many readers complaining about ROM not working on my device. Note that this ROM is for only build version AOB1
If you stuck in boot loop and don’t have TWRP backup then follow the guide How to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Devices Using Odin
Here are some Screenshot Proof below…
|Marshmallow ROM for Galaxy core 2|