This Guide will help you how to easily root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 running on android lollipop 5.1.1 (Thanks to xda devloper shinyside)
Recommended : Lineage OS 15 for Galaxy Core Prime Oreo Rom
- You may need to enable OEM unlock in the developer settings
- PC/Laptop/Netbook and USB Cable.
WARNING : THIS WILL SET KNOX TO 1 AND WILL VOID YOUR WARANY
DISCLAIMER : I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE. Do it on your own risk. Follow the instructions properly.
How to Root Galaxy Core Prime on Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Step By Step Guide
#Before proceeding make you sure that drive should be properly installed#
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop or something else
- Download & Extract odin File & place TrapKernel_G360T1_Root.tar.md5 in the same folder
- Download Odin 3
- Turn off your phone and Boot into download mode (Power + VOL down +Home)
- In menu select continue (VOL up)
- Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
- Then Add the TrapKernel_G360T1_Root.tar.md5 file to AP/PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start and wait until it’s done.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 Rooted.