1.You should have Bootloader Unlocked and Custom recovery installed on your device.
2. Make Backup of your current rom before flashing this Rom via Custom Recovery.
How to install Cyanogenmod Rom On Moto G3?
Also see – How to install Rom by using Twrp Recovery
- Download Rom and the appropriate Gapps
- Now place the Cyanogenmod rom and gapps zip file in sd card.
- Now reboot to Recovery mode
- Then flash CM12.1 rom and gapps 6.0 zip
- Clear cache and data.
- Now reboot your device.
Enjoy Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Download Cm12.1 – HERE